As a think back on some rewarding projects that went “live” in the last year, I include the new website for Healthwise.
Michelle and I had a great time working with the Healthwise team in Boise for several months in developing their site.
- We led strategic mapping session with the key executives – provided comprehensive report including creative brief
- We facilitated a one day copywriting and website messaging workshop
- We worked on site maps and wireframes for the site
- We provided copy editing and tools to accelerate the writing process
Healthwise continues to update the site with new products and its industry knowledge. They promote the site to direct current and new customers to more information on their products. And the sales team uses it as to support engagement with new customers.
When I look at the site, I really think it achieves the goals that were important to them:
- The ability to stay fresh with the content they are providing to their clients
- Create a dynamic site that provides easier access to their products and services
- Communicate clear, simple messaging that makes it easy for customers to find the content they are looking for
- Provide a better sales tool for their representatives to use