Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stinson Joins GSW Worldwide

Dear Clients & Friends:

I’m pleased to share with you the news that I have joined GSW Worldwide, an inVentiv Health company and one of the largest healthcare advertising agencies in the world.

For the past 7 years as President of Stinson Brand Innovation, I have enjoyed building a brand consultancy for health, science, and technology products. Now with my integration into GSW Worldwide, we will be able to expand these brand strategy and account planning capabilities.

As of May 1, I am moving my operations to the GSW Worldwide office in Columbus, Ohio, where I will serve as Senior Vice President of Account Planning to lead the strategy and branding process for current and new clients. Other Stinson Brand Innovation staff members will also have various roles at GSW Worldwide.
I’m excited about joining such a well recognized and admired agency as GSW Worldwide. Our approach is aligned with the culture and branding philosophy of GSW Worldwide, so I believe our combination has a lot to offer clients. I see it taking our tools to a whole new level.

Thank you to our most valued clients and supporters who played a part in Stinson Brand Innovation over the years. And we look forward to working with you in the future at GSW Worldwide.

No comments: