Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Where are you contributing?"

In today’s blog, our director of Brand Engagement, Melanie Stinson asks, “Where are you contributing?”

Innovation happens when we uncover the strengths in the differences between us.

I don't know where I got this image, but it beautifully illustrates our collective responsibility for making meaningful contributions to the world’s innovation strategy.
  • Where do you fit in?
  • How many of these bubbles do you identify with?
  • Are there bubbles missing?
I’d love to hear your thoughts, and continue collecting these types of graphics. Leave a comment or send me a link to a graphic on Twitter @melaniestinson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really interesting graphic. I agree, our differences lead to our unique abilities to innovate partly because the social locations we occupy define our worldview and the way we see and develop solutions.